How to generate funding and write more successful bids
This is a 2 hour online training course “How to generate funding and write successful bids”
10.00am – 12.30pm with a break
To book – please use our online booking form – generate funding and successful bids
This webinar provides crucial details of current funding sources and offers effective guidance on how Councils can successfully apply for grants.
It can be a daunting prospect knowing where to start when looking to source grants or writing funding bids. This session will outline the practical steps necessary to attain grants – enabling more confident and accomplished bid-writing.
This session will cover: –
- Funding sources and where to look
- Becoming a more confident and successful fundraiser
- Practical steps necessary to attain grants
- The application process and writing funding bids
- Preparation – planning thoroughly in advance
- Building the Case for Funding
- Understanding Eligibility Criteria
- Fundraising strategies – generate income from multiple sources
Part 1. 10.00-11.00: Current Grant Availability
An outline of the key funding sources available, grant criteria and what funders are looking for and how to apply.
30 minute break
Part 1. 11.30-12.30: Writing more Successful Bids
- Preparation – planning your project and bid thoroughly in advance
- Understanding and meeting eligibility criteria – cutting through the jargon
- Building the case for funding
- Writing robust bids and the application process
Mike Deegan has extensive experience of developing successful community grant applications with both a leading Charity and during seven years as a Parish Councillor in Staffordshire.