Places can be booked via our booking website
- Registration will close once the maximum number of delegates has been reached.
- Bookings will not be accepted after the close date displayed on our website.
- Candidates will receive joining instructions via email to the email address provided upon booking.
- It is the responsibility of the individual completing the booking request to ensure joining instructions are received by the attendee. Instructions will be sent via email to the email address provided at the time of booking.
- If the joining instructions are not received, it is the responsibility of the individual who completed the booking to contact SPCA in a timely manner (no later than 24 hours before the course commences) to arrange for them to be reissued.
- For online courses, it is the responsibility of the attendee to ensure their internet connection is adequate and that they have any applications, such as zoom, installed prior to the session commencing. We are not able to issue refunds for sessions missed due to connectivity issues unless these are advised within the 7 day time limit for cancellations.
- Failure to attend the course will result in the full cost being incurred.
- SPCA will send all correspondence primarily via email to the email address provided upon booking. If alternative details are received after the booking has been submitted, they will supersede the original details and all future correspondence will be sent to the new address.
- Any delegate attending an event without prior booking will be turned away.
- Any cancellations must be received in writing at least 7 days before the event or the full fee will be payable.
- If payment has already been processed cancellations made within the correct time frame will be refunded by cheque to the council.
- Substitute delegate(s) can be named at any time up to 9am the day before the event. Please provide a contact email address for the substitute delegate so that we can confirm the booking details to them
- For bookings cancelled after the cancellation period where the full fee is due – please note this liability remains with the council. We are aware that some councils request the delegate who has not attended to reimburse this personally. We will not be responsible for chasing these individuals and in the event of non-payment it will be deemed monies are recoverable from the Parish Council responsible for booking the place.
These may be offered, on a course by course basis, at the discretion of the Association
To qualify for discounts, delegates must attend the same event and the same session date/time.
- Discounted places cannot be booked once a course is full or after registration has closed.
- Where events have a limit of one delegate per council discounted places will not be available if we do allow more than one delegate from an individual council to attend.
You will receive a confirmation email to the email address/es provided at the time of booking, if you do not receive these confirmation emails please contact the office as soon as possible to request them to be resent.
For zoom courses, joining details are included in the confirmation emails and a reminder will be sent a few days before the course commences. Please do not share these details with others, anyone not booked on the course via SPCA admin will not be able to attend the course. Please ensure your name is correct and matches the booking to allow timely entry to the session.
We will only use the personal information you give us in connection with the event you register for, this data will be kept securely on file in line with our data protection policy.
Course Cancellations or Changes
In the event of there being insufficient numbers booked onto a course SPCA reserves the right to cancel or postpone the course. It may further be necessary, for reasons beyond the control of SPCA, to change the content and timing of the programme, the speaker, the date or the venue.
In these cases, SPCA will automatically refund any course costs paid, but disclaim any further liability. Travel costs will not be reimbursed.